Brilliant law careers start here.
We know most people don’t go to law school just to get a degree. Thanks to the Career Strategies Office at the Earle Mack School of Law, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to make the most of your J.D.
Our primary focus is providing students and alumni with tools and tactics that will help them find their first jobs and advance their careers.
The Career Strategies Office offers many programs and services, including:
- Networking opportunities with attorneys, firms, judges, bar groups and others
- Mentoring programs
- Individual career counseling
- Assistance with developing resumes and writing cover letters
- Workshops and events on careers and professional development
- Mock interviews and interactive interview training
- Recruiting events, both on and off campus
- Job postings and other career opportunities
Want to start working on a career strategy right now? Contact our office at LawCareers@drexel.edu or 215.571.4785.