Fourth Annual Transactional LawMeet ®
Regional Rounds: Feb. 15, 2013
National Rounds: March 28-29, 2013
The Transactional LawMeet® is the premier "moot court" experience for students interested in a transactional practice. The Transactional LawMeet® forms a part of the LawMeet® family of live, interactive, educational competitions designed to give law students a hands-on experience in developing and honing transactional lawyering skills.
This year's Fourth Annual Transactional LawMeet® begins on Feb. 15, 2013 at six Regional Meets hosted by:
- Western New England College School of Law in Springfield, MA (New England Region);
- Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA (Mid-Atlantic Region);
- Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, GA (Southeastern Region);
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in Kansas City, MO (Midwestern Region);
- UCLA Law School in Los Angeles, CA (Western Region); and
- Northwestern University Law School (Midwestern Region).
The final four teams of each Regional Meet will compete at the National Meet being held at Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia on Thursday and Friday, March 28 and 29, 2013.
More Information »